Monday 19 January 2015

today is the day I fell in love


Hi there! I can't believe it's been two months since I blogged!

I have been making a few things, so will be share them with you as soon as I can get them photographed and written up!

Today I have a little KaiserCraft album to share, which I have altered up, all ready for a few photos to be added.


Papers: Little Yellow Bicycle ~ Love Letters. Love how these work so well together. 


I have finished the edges of each letter with a silver wax patina.

Lots of buttons with silver Kreinik thread.


Notice the little word stickers at the foot of each letter. Together they spell out 'today is the day I fell in love'.


Thank you for looking!


I am entering this into the following challenges:
Keeley

8 comments:

Amanda said...

I've missed you, great comeback piece.
Love
Amanda x

angelwhispers said...

Wow I love it what beautiful papers and embellishments just superb it looks amazing.

Love and Hugs Chanelle xx

Juls said...

this is gorgeous!! all your details are just perfect :-) x

Kara Lynne said...

Very beautiful! I love how you used those papers and gave your album so much detail.

Ann said...

Love what you've done with this album - beautiful papers and embellishments. Thank you for sharing it with us at My Time To Craft!

Suchi said...

OMG! This Album is so beautiful! Loved it totally! Congratulations for the Pink Elephant Challenge! I am your new follower now. :)
Cheers!
Suchi
http://suchizcardstock.blogspot.in

Lin said...

Stunning!

Thanks for sharing with us

Lin
Dream Valley

sirkkis said...

I really love your wonderful projects.
And your Photo-card for TioT is so cute and gorgeous.
Hugs,
Sirkka