Friday, 24 January 2014

baby ... it's cold outside

Good morning! Today at Crafts 4 Eternity, we have a tic tac toe challenge. Just choose any horizontal, vertical or diagonal line from the diagram below.

I have used: blue, paper piecing and stamping.

As you can see, I have used another Prima Doll. Rather belatedly, I think I am hooked! I have also used a tag fromthe Prima Tag Pad and covered it entirely in cardstock again.

Papers: Bo Bunny ~ Snowfall. These are GORGEOUS! I can't quite believe how long it has taken me to use them. The colours are right up my alley!!

The mitten is a Spellbinders die.

The snowflakes were created with a La-La Land ~ Ornate Snowflakes die. These are so beautiful! Very intricate.

I'm entering this in at the following challenges:
Thank you for looking.



Amanda said...

Another stunner using these prima stamps
Amanda x

Juliz Design Post said...

Love your website Keeley. I have joined to keep up to date with your crafting.

Julie x

Mandy Chilvers said...

very beautiful. love the brown and blue colour combo!

Heidi said...

Wow this is absolutely stunning!
Beautiful colours and details:)
Thanks for joining us at Card and Scrap.
Hugs, Heidi:)

Pia S said...

I love the Prima Dolls and - WOW - did you dress her up beautifully in that paper pieced outfit! Love the color scheme too!

Netti said...

I just love love love those Prima Dolls :) It looke SO beautiful :)
Thank you for joining the challenge at Card and Scrap :)

Anita said...

beautiful card, I love those Prima dolls :=)
Thanks for joining us at card and scrap

Juls said...

Fab, loving her funky green tights!! Hugs Juls

Gitte said...

Beautiful card.
Thanks for joining us at Card and Scrap. DT-Gitte.

Anne (cornucopia) said...

Wow, your artwork is stunning!

Sabine said...

Wow what a pretty card. I just love the two color combination and the wonderful image. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Creations,

michele said...

Beautiful Keeley, love the colours & paper piecing! Hugs x