Good morning! Today I have a witchy poo halloweeny mini album to share with you for our Halloween challenge at Crafts 4 Eternity this week.
I saw this idea on the Sizzix blog, so don't claim it for my own, but I put my own spin on it.
Papers: My Mind's Eye ~ Mischievous.
The dots across the top were made with a Tim Holtz Dot Fade Layering Stencil. I used texture paste mixed with black Liquitex ink and before it dried, I sprinkled on some Crystal distress glitter to make it sparkle a bit.
The cat of course is a Tim Holtz die, which I cut from black glitter cardstock.
Here is the inside of the album.
The *pages* are made from the Tim Holtz Sizzix Pocket Envelope die and I made 8 in total.
I won't bore you by showing each page, as they are all similar.
However, I also added to each pocket, a little insert for attaching photos etc.
Here is the back, with more texture paste.
I am entering this in at the following challenges:
- Halloween ~ C is for Challenge; Crafty Calendar Challenge; Die Cuttin' Divas; Make My Monday; Shopping Our Stash; The Crazy Challenge; Tuesday Taggers
- S for Scarey ~ Alphabet Challenge
- Halloween characters ~ Crafty Creations Challenge
- Brads &/or eyelets (I have eyelets and lots of brads!) ~ Little Red Wagon
- No squares allowed ~ Totally Papercrafts