Friday, 21 December 2012

red & white santa

Ooh, it's nearly Christmas! It seems forever since I've been here, I nipped over to Thailand for two and a half weeks :)

Look at this baby jumbo, only six months old. He was so cute, he just wanted to play.

Now I have 17 glorious days off work! Lots of time to get crafty, I hope! This is a real luxury for me, to have some time at home. Seems strange to just be chilling out after a really hectic year.

Anyway, today at Crafts 4 Eternity we have an ANYTHING GOES challenge.

Last weekend I decided I need to make some very quick cards and so this is what I came up with.

Papers: Papermania ~ Home for Christmas

Image: La Blanche ~ Santa with a letter

I used a Spellbinders ~ Floral oval die to cut the frame.

The flower is made from a Spellbinders ~ Poinsettia die.

Thank you for looking! I'm looking forward to popping by your blogs and catching up with you all again.

Merry Christmas!!



Anesha said...

Beautiful cards.

Amanda said...

Ahhh that's where you have been! Hope you had a great time. I envy the 17 days off you have, enjoy. Lovely card by the way. Have a super christmas
Love Amanda x

Juls said...

wow!! such fab cards!! Hugs Juls

Faye said...

I love that you 'nipped' over to Thailand as much as these gorgeous makes. Have a super Christmas my lovely. X

xxxtglxxx said...

Oooh 17 days off - how fab! :)

Hope you had a smashing christmas hun - your cards look gorgeous and fresh! :)

Wishing you a wonderful new year,