Friday 21 December 2012

red & white santa


Ooh, it's nearly Christmas! It seems forever since I've been here, I nipped over to Thailand for two and a half weeks :)

Look at this baby jumbo, only six months old. He was so cute, he just wanted to play.


Now I have 17 glorious days off work! Lots of time to get crafty, I hope! This is a real luxury for me, to have some time at home. Seems strange to just be chilling out after a really hectic year.

Anyway, today at Crafts 4 Eternity we have an ANYTHING GOES challenge.

Last weekend I decided I need to make some very quick cards and so this is what I came up with.


Papers: Papermania ~ Home for Christmas

Image: La Blanche ~ Santa with a letter

I used a Spellbinders ~ Floral oval die to cut the frame.

The flower is made from a Spellbinders ~ Poinsettia die.


Thank you for looking! I'm looking forward to popping by your blogs and catching up with you all again.

Merry Christmas!!

Keeley 

5 comments:

Crafting Queen said...

Beautiful cards.

Amanda said...

Ahhh that's where you have been! Hope you had a great time. I envy the 17 days off you have, enjoy. Lovely card by the way. Have a super christmas
Love Amanda x

Juls said...

wow!! such fab cards!! Hugs Juls

Faye said...

I love that you 'nipped' over to Thailand as much as these gorgeous makes. Have a super Christmas my lovely. X

xxxtglxxx said...

Oooh 17 days off - how fab! :)

Hope you had a smashing christmas hun - your cards look gorgeous and fresh! :)

Wishing you a wonderful new year,

hugs

xxalisonxx