Tuesday, 21 January 2014

she had Spring in her heart


Good morning! Today at Everybody Art Challenge we have a sketch for you to follow.

 
I decided to dig out my Prima doll stamps, not used before! I'm always the first to buy and the last to use it seems!! Anyway, I so enjoyed making this, that I went and bought some of the other doll stamps that I didn't yet have.


I used one of the tags from the Prima Tag Pad, but really, as I covered it with cardstock, I could have used any old scrap of card! 

I then inked some patterns in black ink and inked some green leaves, both using Dylusions stamps. Then I painted on some script using a stamp and white paint. On top of that, I added some texture paste through a Memory Box ~ Texture Flourish stencil.


For the girl, I coloured her face and arms with copics and paper pieced the rest of her.

All papers are Glitz Design ~ Scarlett.

The flowers and butterfly are by Prima


I printed the sentiment from my computer and cut it out.


Thank you for looking.

Keeley 

6 comments:

Debbie said...

Hi Keeley
Love this tag card, just gorgeous. I love this Prima Doll she is so nice to PP and colour. I did the same thing as you last time i used one of
these tags, i covered it in paper and then thought y did i just not make a tag. But the tags r nice and your work today is so nice.
dx

Amanda said...

Fab! You've made a great card. You should have used this stamp sooner, glad to hear you've bought done more not to use straight away, not just me then, lol
Love
Amanda x

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card.

Hugs Riet.xx

Crafting Queen said...

Wonderful creation.

debby4000 said...

Oh this is fabulous love all the details.
luv
Debby

Juls said...

This is soooo gorgeous!!! Love it!!!!! Hugs Juls