Friday 4 October 2013

♥ Venice


Good morning everyone! Today at Crafts 4 Eternity we have a cinnamon colour recipe challenge. Just use a combination of the following colours.
I started out with these colours on my image and then it just kind of evolved!

I created a background with distress inks and water stain. Then I stamped it with Penny Black ~ Venetian Summer


The heart was a grunge board which I inked with black ink and the letters were diecut using the Sizzix Tim Holtz Wanted Alphabet die.

I then painted the whole piece with Distress Crackle Paint ~ Clear Rock Candy.


Papers: Cosmo Cricket ~ Circa 1934.

Thank you for looking.

Keeley

3 comments:

Amanda said...

Love this!!
Love
Amanda x

Faye Wynn-Jones said...

Love, love, love! That is all! X

Juls said...

This is just so stylish and elegant!! Loving it!! Hugs Juls