Friday 20 September 2013

so sweet


Hellloooo! Oh my word! It's been a while since I last blogged. Just over a month! Where has the Summer gone and now it is winter again :( Or at least it feels like it!

Today we have a new challenge at Crafts 4 Eternity which is a cute kids child theme.


I have used these gorgeous papers: Crate Paper ~ Little Bo Peep.

I created an envelope using the Sizzix Tim Holtz ~ Pocket Envelope die and decorated it.


There is a pull out tag.


Image: Magnolia ~ Little Cute Tilda.


The clock is by Marianne Design and I added a Prima trinket.


Love this Chinese Flower die by Marianne Design.


Thank You for looking.

Keeley

3 comments:

Amanda said...

Good to have you back, great card as well
Love
Amanda x

Juls said...

Just adorable!! Hugs Juls

michele said...

So adorable! Good to see you blogging & crafting again :) Love all your little details (as always!) hugs x