Friday 17 May 2013

sweetheart


I just cannot believe that it is Friday already. Where has the week gone? Well time for another challenge at Crafts 4 Eternity where we have a sweet treat for you. Just feature cakes, chocolates, sweets etc.


Papers and some embellishments: Bo Bunny Smoochable

I used a Rangers kraft tag which I inked up with distress inks and dylusions sprays.

I used the Magnolia Chocolate stamp on the top part of the tag. 


I embossed Magnolia Cupid Tilda in white embossing powder. I love how detailed this came out.

I cut out the 'sweetheart' sentiment from the Bo Bunny papers, taped it behind a >Tim Holtz Ornate Frame and then filled it with glossy accents.

I sprayed the frame with Dylusions and then heat dried it with a heat gun. 

Thank you for looking.

Keeley 
 

8 comments:

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Keeley.

Hugs Riet.xx

Bridie said...

Fabulous card! Really unique

Thanks for stopping by my blog

Hugs

Bridie

Faye Wynn-Jones said...

Oooh, I like the image stamped and embossed in white. Very nice. Fab post btw. X

♥Gemma♥ said...

Gorgeous card hun and thank you for popping by mine and leaving such a sweet comment on my challenge card recently...means a lot!!
hugs and xxx
Gemma

michele said...

Beautiful card Keeley love the little details hugs x

Faye Wynn-Jones said...

I really like the Tilda in white. It looks great. X

Lau W said...

This card is beautiful, so original, love it !
xx

Juls said...

Really love how u have used the magnolia stamp here! Very creative!! Hugs Juls xxx