Friday 10 May 2013

it's a party!


Good morning! What on earth happened to the weather?! Crazy huh?!

Today we have a tic tac toe recipe over at Crafts 4 Eternity. Just choose any three items in a row, up, down or diagonal. I have chosen pink, three of something and bling.


Well the pink is obvious!

Papers: S.E.I. ~ Mimosa. I've had these forever! They have a glittery sheen to them.

My three of something are my three layered diecuts. I have used Spellbinders ~ Grand Decorative Ovals One and Gold Labels Four.

Image: Magnolia ~ Happy New Year Tilda.


Thank you for looking.

keeley     

5 comments:

Amanda said...

I think Tilda has one over the limit lol, lovely card.
Love
Amanda x

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Keeley.

Hugs Riet.xx

Evie said...

This is stunning Keeley. Love how you colored this sweet image and fab layout.

Hugs, Evie

michele said...

Beautiful card Keeley loving all the bling and beautifully coloured Tilda hugs x

Juls said...

Beautiful!!! Hugs Juls xxx