Monday 1 October 2012

Subject: girls together


 
Good evening! I'm so late getting my blog post written up for this week's challenge at Cupcake Craft ChallengesTruth is, I came down with a stonking head cold yesterday evening and woke up with it full blown today. My head doesn't feel like it belongs to me and my concentration levels are zero! 

So, on with the challenge where we have a think pink theme! Include as much or as little as you like.

Well when I was scrabbling around, trying to think what to do, I had a bit of a bingo moment when I came across these Teresa Collins ~ Freestyle bracket album covers.


I dug out the matching paper and cut some words from it.

Added an extra clock.


Image: Dina Wakley ~ Lonely Girl. I'm loving these stamps.

Thank you for looking!

Keeley

5 comments:

Faye said...

Hey Sweets. Hope you feel better soon and get your head back. You've made a cracking project again. The pinkness is FAB. x

Amanda said...

Love it, especially cos it's pink!!!! hope you are feeling better soon
Love Amanda x

Anonymous said...

Fabulous work, hope you feel better soon!
Helen x

Delphine said...

Gorgeous album, Keeley! Great image and I love your embellishments! BIG hugs Delphine xx

Juls said...

love, love LOVE it!!!!! Hugs Juls