Thursday 22 March 2012

Creative Chemistry 101 ~ Day 2


Hello, here is the first set of technique tags that I've made on Day 2 of Tim's Creative Chemistry 101 course. The instructions for how to make each tag are on the back and they will build up into a handy reference library for me, so I won't be doing any more with these tags.

Really loving the course. Even though I've only done 2 days out of the 4 which have been uploaded so far, I have already learnt sooooo many things. Am so glad that I can now start using these product in the way they are supposed to be used!
Thank you for looking.

keeley

4 comments:

Maarit at Violets Corner said...

Fabulous tags Keeley! I'm looking forward to seeing more.

Love the project in the previous post, it's a real stunner if you ask me!

Warm hugs
Maarit

Angelica said...

Your tags turned out great!!!
I love the colors.

Jester said...

Fabulous!

xxxtglxxx said...

Again, these look fab hun - I love the spattered ink splodges, so effective! :)

hugs

xxalisonxx