Friday 4 November 2011

kiss me ... I'm a prince


Hello there, woohoo, I've won a few challenges recently, thank you so much to everyone who voted for me. My blinkies are in my sidebar.

Today at Crafts 4 Eternity, we have a fabulous sketch for you to follow. We may be in the depths of Autumn, but I enjoyed digging out my Springtime papers for this one.


I've used Graphic 45 ~ Once Upon A Springtime papers for this one. I made the frame by popping out a frame diecut, gluing it to some chipboard and then carefully cutting out the frame. Then I embossed the edges with gold embossing powder.


The image is Magnolia ~ Fairytale Tilda. I've coloured her with copics and added some stickles.

I made some tags with the Magnolia ~ Tilda tag die.


Lots of gold embossing everywhere.

I am going to enter this in at the following challenges:
Thank you for looking.


keeley

17 comments:

angelwhispers said...

This is just so beautiful!! Loving the tilda such wonderful colours and your papers and detail are so lush!!

Love it Chanelle xxx

Crafting Queen said...

Beautiful cad, lovely papers and colouring. :)

Keep It Sweet and Simple said...

Wow! Love the frame that you made and the gold looks totally gorgeous.
Caroline xxx

Winnie said...

A very beautyful card love that frame, and the image is great, lovely papers, thank you for joining our challenge this week at Stamptacular Sunday.

Hugs Winnie

Riet said...

So beautiful card,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Spyder said...

ohooo this is a lovely card, love that paper!!Yay yes, those little boxes were found while clearing out the attic...one good thing I found!
(Lyn)

Anonymous said...

Wonderful card ,terrific layout and design, just lovely! Thanks so much for joining us at Stamptacular Sunday for our Borders and Frames Challenge
Hugs Julie P

Faye said...

Morning Keeley. This is GORGEOUS. The soft, pastels work really well with the image and I just love it. :) Have a great weekend. xxx

MarcyK924 said...

Beautiful card! Love the colored pp and Tilda! Thanks for joining our challenge at Stamptacular Sunday! Hugs, Marcy

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Keeley, what a gorgeous card. I love the image and the beautiful details. Thanks for joining us at stamp with fun this week. Hugs, Denise x

Aunty Sue said...

Such a lovely card and thanks for joining Creative Inspirations this week.

Sharon Caudle said...

Beautiful card! Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful talents with us at Papertake Weekly and hope you join us again soon!
hugs, Sharon

Caroline said...

gorgeous. Thanks forplaying along with us at creative inspirations x

Sharon Traynor Designs said...

A gorgeous card. Beautiful papers and such a wonderful use of the colours.
Thanks for joining us at the Colour Create Challenge,
Sharon xx

Julie said...

Wow, Keeley - this is absolutely stunning!! Beautiful use of our colours at Colour Create and flawless colouring!! Thanks for playing along with us at Colour Create this week, Juliexx

xxxtglxxx said...

gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous!! :)

Love this pretty image and it just looks amazing in this frame with all the beautiful embellies.

hugs

xxalisonxx

Juls said...

oooooh wow wow wow!!!! LOVE it!!!!! gorgeous magical feminine, love all the touches of gold and the sprakle! Just the most stunning work of art!!! Hugs Juls