Sunday 19 December 2010

oh Christmas tree


I've come over all Christmassy and not before time! 

This is my entry for this week's Crafts 4 Eternity challenge, where we have this fabulous sketch and are also required to use shades of green. 

Although I'm a little late with my entry, there is plenty of time to play along as the challenge runs up to 6th January, so if you find yourself with some spare crafty time over the holidays, then why not join in.

I'm also entering this into the following challenges:
'Christmas embellishments/papers': Creative Belli.


For my card I used Basic Grey ~ Eskimo Kisses: Evergreen and Finial.

The image is Magnolia ~ Tilda with Small Christmas Fir Tree which I've just realised is from the 2009 Christmas collection, so she's waited a long time for me to ink her up!! I coloured her with copics and added some stickles.

She is standing on a piece of white Bazzill and I just rubbed some green stickles around the edges to give some extra sparkle.

Thank you for looking.

keeley

12 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Keeley She is gorgeous I think the ones from last year are more christmassy (hopefully you know what I mean) than this year, a beautiful card, have a great Christmas.
Chris x

debby4000 said...

Oh this is adorable Keeley and so beautiful too.
luv
Debby

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Keeley,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.x

Juls said...

gorgeous!!! Love the green and the touches of sparkle! Hugs Juls

Marushy said...

Hi,
a beautiful card and so cute.

Thanks for joining in at Cutie Sunday this time.

Hugs
Marushy

michele said...

Beautiful Keeley hugs xx

Martina Rau said...

The card is wonderful!
Thanks for sharing with us at Cutie Sunday!

Hugs
Tina

Faye said...

Oh this is stunning, just beautiful. I love all the detail you add to your creations. You are very talented. Have a wonderful, wonderful Christmas and New Year. xxx

Karita said...

OOoh, hoew beautiful card! :) Tilda looks so pretty :) Design paper is wonderful and colour combo is awesome.

Thank you for joining our TREEmendous Challenge at SSC :)

Merry Christmas :)

Hugs,
Karita

*Arwen* said...

This card is so adorable!
Thanks for joining Cutie Sunday this week.

Hugs Arwen

Nadine said...

Hi,
a beautiful card.

Thanks for joining Cutie Sunday this week.

Hugs
Nadine

Bella´s Bastelecke said...

love these images :) Amazing card! Thanks for joining Cutie Sunday....

Hugs
Bella