Saturday 11 December 2010

Christmas! and Day 3 {part} ~ Tim Holtz 12 tags of Christmas 2010


I was actually working on my Tim Holtz Day 3 tag but decided that I 'need' that speckled stamp he uses, so managed to get most of the way through it before I had to stop. After waiting all week, the stamp finally arrived today, so I can now get on with finishing it.

Whilst I was waiting and having decided to get on with making Christmas cards, I decided to use the inking technique again that Tim used on the Day 3 ~ 12 tags of Christmas

So here it is. Please excuse the bad picture, my iMac blurs my photos when I rotate them and now it is too dark to take another. (If anyone knows what I'm doing wrong please let me know!)


Image Magnolia ~ Lucia Tilda. She is one of my favourites. I coloured her with copics and added some stickles. I have also used the Magnolia ~ Christmas text stamp on the tag.

 
The background music paper is Teresa Collins ~ Noel: Sheet Music, which is really good quality thick cardstock. Lovely!


I'm going to pop this in at the following challenges:

'show a holiday greeting': Simon Says Stamp & Show
'Christmas card': A Spoon Full of Sugar and Just Magnolia
'Christmas': Stampavie & More and Challenge Up Your Life
'tag your Christmas character': Something Completely Different
'glitz': Lots To Do 
'last minute Christmas': Allsorts Challenge
'Christmas embellishments/paper': Creative Belli 

Thank you for looking.

keeley

17 comments:

Rhonda said...

This is absolutely delightful! Lovely tag - cheers!

Zoechaos said...

Love tag with just the right amount of glitter! Thank you for sharing with us at Lots to do xx Zoe

Createology said...

Your tag is so adorable. This tag truly represents the season and being calm and enjoying the moments. Happy Holly Jolly Joy...

Carol Plume said...

what a lovely tag - thank you for joining us at SCD this week.

Riet said...

So beautiful Keeley,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.x

crafty creations said...

Stunning tag Keley

Thanks for sharing with the Lotstodo challenge x Hilda

Shelly Schmidt said...

I love the beautiful colors you have used- the image is precious and she looks great adorned with glitter. Thanks so much for joining us at the Belli Challenge.

Janet said...

gorgeous tag
Janet x

Jaqi said...

Oh how sweet, how canny is she? its lovely , it looks fab

Linda Coughlin, the funkie junkie said...

Wow, your coloring is magnificent and the light might not have been the best, but it sure brought out the beautiful sparkles! Your tag turned out gorgeous! So happy you could join in the fun with us this week at Simon Says Stamp and Show.

mommabear said...

Brilliant tag jThanks for sharing with the Lotstodo challenge xxAlisonust love it

Artyjen said...

Hi Keeley! Sorry I'm a bit late with comments this week as I went away for my birthday weekend. Love this cutie tag she really is full of Christmas Character:) Thanks for playing at SCD this week ;)
xoxo Sioux

Laura said...

Sweet little girl. Great tag and take on Tim's theme.Thanks for joining and sharing with us at SCD this week.

kaylou said...

wow a fabulous tag, thanks for joiing our christmas challenge at SAM.
Hugs Kaylou xoxo

michele said...

another beautiful tag! beautifully made hugs x

Thebug415 said...

This is just absolutly gorgeous! Love everything about it! thanks for joining us at the Creative Belli Challenge

Juls said...

gorgeous!!! Love the colours and the use of fibres!! Hugs Juls