Thursday 11 June 2009

Sugar Nellie ... Duda Daze bloghop ... meet me there!

I forgot to tell you all my exciting {{NEWS!!}}

Sugar Nellie are about to release a new set of stamps by designer Diane Duda and I have been lucky enough to have won a pre-release stamp. {{Thank you!!}}

In return I must design something to show at the Duda Daze blog hop which will take place on Friday 19th June. Put it in your diaries because it looks like it will be FUN, FUN, FUN!! I think there will be about 36 people involved in the bloghop, including me and I can't wait to see all the other entries!!

I have received my stamp. I haven't created my entry yet, but I have it all in my head! Just need to get it down on paper. No doubt it will end up looking the complete opposite to what I have planned at the moment. AND NO, I can't tell you anything, because it is SECRET!

However, between now and the 19th I have some other designs to share that I am working on, including {{FATHER'S DAY}} cards. I have one which I will share tomorrow if I can get the photos done. Then I have another one to come, not yet started.

Also, I have some other {{{EXCITING}}} news, but that will come later, later, later ...


Thank you for looking

kat - keeley

having a {me} day

No comments: