Saturday 15 November 2008

Kreativ Blogger Award

Well what do you know! I've won my very first award!

Thank you Deb for the award! It is you that has provided me with the inspiration! So it is a double thank you!

Now I need to pass this award on to five other people, but as I'm pretty new to the blog world and don't really know anybody, I thought it would be quite cool if you left me a message here with a link to your blog. I will then check out your blogs and choose five people to win the award.

Let's keep it short and sweet. I will keep it open 24 hours, so that is until midnight GMT that's UK time and I will post the winners on Monday. So come on, let me know who you all are.

kat

having a {me} day

1 comment:

stampingtink said...

Welcome to our Sassy group! Love the blog and can't wait for others to get over her and visit you! Love the cards you've been making!