Sunday 26 October 2008

Something For The Birds - Challlenge

This week's challenge at Stamp Something is to "make a project using bird images; any types, sizes, shapes, and colors."

<<< --- Here is my card.

I used a basic white card blank.

The two patterned papers are both from the Basic Grey ~ Gypsy collection. The floral blue is Sandal and the green is Dragonfly. The dashed line around the edge of the green card was a Doodlebug Stitch rub-on. I used white broderie anglaise ribbon from Making Memories ~ Fresh Anthology trims.

I cut the plain and scalloped circles with my Cricut machine and inked the edges with Colorbox chalks. The little stork stamp is from Heidi Grace ~ Baby collection and I coloured it up with my Copic Markers.

Thank you for looking!

Kat
Having a {me} day


1 comment:

~Denise Lynn~ said...

Very cute! Love the layout and printed papers. Great lace accent ribbon too. Thanks for playing along with our challenge. :)